Super tasty food, easy to prepare, beneficial to health .. Sounds good? Then the basic training „Ayurvedic Cooking“ is just the right thing for you.
In this workshop you will learn the basics of the Ayurvedic cuisine. I will show you how to prepare in simple way a tasty and healthy meal based on ayurvedic principles. You will learn the fundamentals of preparing cereals, vegetables, legumes and dairy products. This also includes preparing clarified butter (ghee) and cream cheese (paneer). The workshop includes an introduction to Ayurveda’s dietary concept and its most important principles. You will also receive many valuable tips for health and well-being.
This course is suitable for health-conscious people, who enjoy cooking and want to learn more about the Ayurvedic lifestyle. No prior knowledge is required.
I am looking forward to guiding you through an exciting program.
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Basics of the Ayurvedic dietary concept
- Compliation and preparation of a menu
- Cooking (vegetarian & organic)
- Handout (including recipes)
- 08:30 – 09:00 Welcome and introduction
- 09:00 – 10:30 Theory
- 10:30 – 14:30 Cooking and eating together
- 14:30 – 15:30 Review, question and answers
Price: 160.- per person
Registration firstname.lastname@example.org (registration deadline, August 14th, 2020)