In sports disciplines such as weightlifting, track and field, or in martial arts targeted muscle development is required. Foods with cooling qualities and sweet, salty and sour flavours have a tissue-structuring effect. They help you to build the required muscle when correctly combined and consumed at the right times during the day.
Body fat reduction
Low body fat percentage is important for long-distance runners, climbers and dancers. This tissue condition is supported by foods and spices with a spicy, bitter and tartly flavour that also have ‘heating’ qualities.
It is aimed towards people who are active in sports, in their leisure time as well as in the high-performance area. Laying out a diet follows a detailed discussion of the medical history. I create a personal diet for you under taking into account your state of health, digestion, sport, daily routine, yearly season, and other factors.
- lists with foods that are beneficial and those you should avoid
- a menu that is specifically tailored to your needs
- recipes that you can easily prepare yourself
- further tips for more energy, vitality and health
The starter package for an easy start into a healthy lifestyle
- anamnesis/health check
- Medical finding/Dosha picture
- Dietary recommendations for a simple and effective implementation
- Tips for optomizing your daily routine
- Duration: 120 minutes
250 Swiss francs
The combo offer with your personal nutrition plan
- Basic package
- + Follow up consultation
- + Tailor-made food tables
- + Personal daily menu
- + Recipes
350 Swiss francs
The all-in offer for the ambitious competitive athlete
- Individual compilation of the offer (Nutrition plan, training plan
From 650 Swiss francs
Subscribe to TOMJACKS nutrition counselling now
Recipes Try it!
I will reveal to you my favourite breakfast recipe for muscle development. You can prepare it in a jiffy.